Since one of the buildings we are using for Project X Presents Xhibition on May 9th is fresh territory and has no license for music, we have given a Temporary Events Notice to the Council.

As daunting as it may sound to apply for a license, it was a pleasingly simple process. You simply download the document, fill it out and send a couple of copies off to the Council’s licensing department with a cheque for £21 and send one copy to the Police.

Then you should get a copy back from the Council to confirm that you have given them notice, and if there are no objections from the Police then Bobs your proverbial. Result!

Blog Project X Presents

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *